Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jasmine Lee's Fairwell


While many of my fellow bloggers are finishing their internships, I will just be starting mine! I’m excited to start a new chapter and learn more about leadership and HR practices through my internship this summer. What I’ve done so far has been such a great learning experience, but doing it from a distance has been tough, like anything, so being in the office more and being a part of that office culture is what I’m most excited for.

 

From only doing this internship a few hours a week this past semester has taught me so many things. I’ve learned more about the importance of networking and how to do it. I’ve learned more about myself and my likes and dislikes. I’ve become more comfortable in a professional setting and have grown professionally. I’ve even learned how to jump-start a car and maintain it (that’s a long story). So by learning all this in such a short amount of time, I can’t even imagine what I’ll get to experience this summer.

 

So, with all that being said, it’s been a memorable semester, and I’ve enjoyed learning about other student’s internships through this blog. And I hope you learned some more about internships and how great they are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment